My "Smoosh" Book

Not to be confused with a Smash Book, a "smoosh book" is, as Donna Downey says, a book that you can smoosh leftover paint, sprays etc in for later use. I love looking through my smoosh book when I'm looking to get started on another journal page and this is one of my favourite results: 


 So all of the colours/drips were previously smooshed and all I added was the black stencil-work! Isn't amazing how the "tears" lined up with the face stencil?? A total fluke!! 

Supplies: 
Stencils by Stencil Girl: Eve - A modern Woman; Uplifting Words
"Smoosh Book: - Dylusions Sm. Journal
Black Gesso

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Just beautiful use of the stencils!

    Maria
    StencilGirl Products

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I absolutely love all of your products!!

      Delete
  2. This is such a great journal spread! Love how you did this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm honored, Carolyn! Your stencil designs are so versatile!!

      Delete
  3. I really love the idea of a smoosh journal. Having ready-made backgrounds sometimes helps when you have no idea where to start. I love SG stencils and I love how you used them here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It totally makes it easy to get ideas flowing!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting!