On The Road Again...

Well how are you all doing today? If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram you know that I had a wonderful Mother's Day and got a beautiful Pandora ring from my son/husband. I am spoiled as it is, but it was nice to get spoiled with jewellery - I kind of love all things bling A LOT! 

So if you are local you may have noticed that I'm not teaching at Clipper Street anymore. It was a hard decision to make, but it allows me to open so many doors to stores local and far away because I no longer have an exclusivity-clause! 




This is a class that I wasn't able to finish
teaching and would love to offer more
classes!! 
One of things I want to do is make myself available for people who would like to learn more about the two things I'm really passionate about: mixed media and Copic colouring. I have some great classes already set up and can't wait to book more - I'm going to have a busy summer (which is nice for a change) and I invite you to join me! 

I set up a newsletter that will help to keep you in the loop about all of my classes (because I won't always talk about them on the blog as my audience is primarily NOT from around here) and I invite you to subscribe. If you are interested in hosting me to teach a class, by all means, contact me and we'll talk!! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!