48 Weeks Art Journal Update

Before I left for China I was able to get a few weeks of lessons from Donna Downey's 48 Weeks class completed, and I've got one more done while here. I am loving this class, I just wish I had more room to get messy... This book is HUGE!!!

Mmmmm... Purple and green. It's like magic to me lately! 


This collage-style page is one of my favourites... This is a style I never thought I could do. 

This is pretty much my "word of the year" so I figured I would put it in writing... There are a lot of layers to this one and lots of texture in real life. 

I toiled over this girl's face and I think it turned out great... I love this one! 

Another face! lol... But this one originated from Stampendous' versatile stamp (Blossom Beauty), so I had a lot to go from. 

This is the last page I completed and it was fun to just play with colour and a few new products too! (See Molotow Markers in my "haul" video)

Check out some of the supplies used: 




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. thanks for sharing your fun shopping trip and cool toys..your art work is beautiful..very well done Tobi.. enjoy your wonderful adventure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!