Kiss My Grass

It's MARCH??!! What the heck??!! This year is off to a great start and I can't believe that we've only got 4 months of school left. Crazy.. But to celebrate March the Naughty or Nice crew and I are celebrating with a new challenge: 


I was actually in Ireland, and in Dublin last year for the St. Patrick's day parade and it was everything you would think, and more... Everyone (and I mean EVERYONE, locals, tourists... It didn't matter) wears silly green paraphernalia and it was so fun to be a part of. Here's a picture from the parade, a sea of green... 

So I thought to myself, what's green? Frogs! I have no frog stamps... Leprechauns! I don't have those either... GRASS! Well, yes, I have a grass die, and a snarky sentiment to go along with it, so why not?! 


The stamps are from There She Goes (retired) so I am sorry, but this sentiment cracks me up every time I use it. I picture giving this to someone like my BFF or my brother. They would get it. 


I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir markers. If you don't know, they are somewhat like Copic markers, but every brand of alcohol markers behaves differently and you just have to get used to them. The thing I find hard about the Spectrum pens is I don't know the colours like I know Copic colours, but I'm trying! The skin combo I used, for example, is TN4, TN3, GB2, and TN1... Skin colours are something I've been fiddling with and I finally found something I like! 

So head over to the 
to check out the inspiration and details of the challenge!


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Totally hilarious! Great card, Tobi - gorgeous to look at and sooooooooooo funny, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is amazing - I love the colours and of course the awesome sentiment!
    Jessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect! And your SN colouring is awesome. (I am so far hopeless.) What a fab thing to be IN Ireland for St. Patrick's Day -- fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!