Thanks So Much

Hello! In my quest to embrace the colour purple, I have designed a card that celebrates its beauty.. 


These papers are older, but they were so gorgeous that I brought them to China - so I figured I better use them. ;) I played along with this week's Sweet Sunday sketch


I love a sketch that gives me a reason to use all my papers - otherwise I just hoard them... Lol... 

I coloured the stamp with watercolours and when I was done I added some realistic shadow with a little bit of chalk pencil and a blending stump. I did my best to try and capture some realism. Then, to add some whimsy I added a little bit of clear Wink-of-Stella..

Thanks for stopping by on this lovely spring day! This was the first day that I rode into town (on my scooter) without a winter jacket!! 
You don't know how much that excites me, haha.. 

Supplies
Stamp Technique Tuesday Greenhouse Society Rhododendron
Papers: Pink Paislee Vintage Vogue
Other: Wink of Stella glitter pen, sequins, watercolour paints, Archival ink

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for commenting!