Copic Markers and Stamping Bella = Mojo

My "mojo" was flowin' with these stamps. The cards came together in about 2 hours total!! That's a record for me...
This is a Copic class I recently designed (as in finished last night) and the layouts are quick and easy, because you know the bulk of the time will be spent on colouring the images. All images are by Stamping Bella stamps. The children stamps are "Penelope" and "Elmer" and they are SO fun to colour. It's almost like colouring a Magnolia stamp. So many different ways you could go in respect to the colour choices and shading options etc.. The paper is Crate Paper, and the cardstock is the non-textured Bazzill (my preference).


 
  
  
  
I will be teaching this class twice in March at Precious Memories, in Langley, BC. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!