Elzybells Recipe Challenge!

This is my card for our "fortnightly" challenge at the Elzybells blog. You must include the following items on your project:

~3 brads
~2 ribbons
~a rectangle

I sought to use both copics AND koh-i-noor pencils with gamsol because I knew I wanted to add some white elements, as well as the baby blue sky and since I was working with kraft cardstock I needed a medium that was opaque! Pencils aren't my favourite colouring tool, but they sure are effective!


I used a sketch from this week's sketch challenge at SCS, as well as the recipe for the Elzy challenge and here's the whole card:


I distressed all of the edges with an edge scraper to make it look more "country" I guess because it cows... Cows... Country... Cows.. I don't know.. lol



Stamps: Elzybells
Paper: SU! kraft, Making Memories
Ink: ranger (lamp black)
Accessories: koh-i-noor pencils, copic markers, martha butterfly punch, amuse ribbon, making memories looking glass charms 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Nicely done, love how you colored your cows and all the details in your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little sheep with a fence are too cute! Again, great use of the craft cardstock.
    Meda

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, sorry, I mean cows! *wink*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!