Anniversary


I had a request from the flower shop I sell my cards at for anniversary cards.. I have to admit that I never make anniversary cards because it's never on my mind!! DUH! Flower shop! Anniversaries!!! So I set about making some. This one in particular is kinda wacky, but yah.... It fits the bill of anniversary! I just kinda picked up random papers with the common colour of PINK and went from there.. The ribbon on the bottom is a new purchase, and although it's very expensive, I love it a lot!

Supplies: Paper: Papertrey Ink, SEI, Basic Grey, Paper Salon; Polka-dot Basics stamp by Papertrey Ink; Sticker Sentiment by SRM; Pleated ribbon by Pink Paislee. 

Thank you for all of the well-wishes regarding Mint Motif! I am extremely excited to get started, and it's going to be a blast!!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. beautiful card!!!! I need to check out some flower shoppes in my area.. maybe they wud sell my cards... good idea... LOVE YOUR PRETTY CARD!! bonnierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. now that is a card!!!...the ribbon is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!