Hallowe'en Costumes...

Thanks to the generosity of the people at Pink Paislee and the wonderful people at SRM I had the pleasure of playing around with a couple of their paper collections. Yesterday and today all of the Design Team's creations are being featured on the SRM Blog, and I am thrilled that I can share a couple of my projects!

The first collection I cut into was their "Hocus Pocus" line:


At first I didn't know what to make... I don't really give out Hallowe'en cards, and I already have more than ten, so cards were out... Then I thought about what Hallowe'en photos I had hanging around and I didn't have too many.. But THEN I thought: wouldn't it be great to have some kind of holder for all of the Hallowe'en costumes my son has worn since we started Trick-or-Treating?? So I went to work.. 


The cover has a little collage of different bits and bobs, a couple SRM stickers, a little Prima bling, and some of that scrumptious black rose ribbon by American Crafts... SPOOKY! 


The interior is simply two pockets that are designed to hold all of our costume photos.. I have since found a couple more, but I really need to develop a bunch!! I used some cute banner and letter stickers and interTWINED some twine through them... 

Supplies: 
Patterned Paper, cardstock stickers, and alpha stickers: Pink Paislee; Cardstock: Core'dinations; Bling: Prima Marketing; Birdcage die cut: Silhouette America; Black Rose Ribbon: American Crafts; SRM stickers: Live Life Halloween, Sticker Sentiments Halloween, Freestyle Halloween

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thank you for commenting!