CPS

CPS 212

It's been a long time since I've played along with a CPS sketch... Too long considering I love sketches.. Anyway, this was the perfect sketch to use in conjunction with some new Nestabilities dies I purchased (Pennants and Lacey Pennants).


I stamped the sentiment and ledger lines with Memento ink using a Mint Motif set called School Basics. After punching out the pennant dies I poked holes in the corners of all the triangles and strung Red Cherry Divine Twine through the holes. (All products available at i {heart} papers)  


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. What a fun card!!! the colors totally make me smile!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta tell you...this is incredibly fun...LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute! I love the bright colors and striped pennants!! Thanks for joining us at the CPS Sketch blog this week! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!