New Release Day at Whimsie Doodles

I am so excited about this release! Gnomes, circus, babies... It's all cute.


I had a lot of fun with this card. I drew inspiration from the patterned paper (My Mind's Eye) and duplicated some elements from the paper in the focal image (muted yellow tones, blue dashes around the perimeter the colour scheme..). It turned out to be a pretty cute unisex birth card.. Sweet!


Gnomes are here in a big way and I love it. I would never have considered myself a gnome-lover in the past, but recently they have come into my life (both Whimsie Doodles and There She Goes) and I find these little guys irresistible! I can't wait to play with all of the other little cuties. 

Head over to the Whimsie Doodles blog for a freebie!

Thanks for stopping by!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. oh my i love them both...such wonderful colors and coloring...love the little extras on the seal card...and the cheerfulness of the gnome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cards, Tobi!! Love them both!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!