TSG111 - Sketch!

This week the There She Goes team has a fun sketch brought to you by Trendie, Theresa W! 


I changed the main panel slightly because I couldn't find a way for the image/die cut to fit within the parameters of the sketch.. Here's what I did with a newish set called Lighten Up


The sketch was kind of begging for a meg-layered card so I went for it! I used Melissa Frances papers (except for the small blue strip behind the lamp that's Graphic 45) and black cardstock for all of the various layers. I bought some of that yummy beige lace along with the large blue paper flower (Kaiser) this weekend and was proud to use them right away! I find I use my stash more when I use it right away, KWIM? 

Here's a close-up: 




I wasn't sure about how to colour this at first, but of course settled on Copic markers. I also did a little airbrushing inside the nestabilities die for a little added some'n some'n. 

Copics used: 
Blue: BG70, 72
Grey: C00, C3, C5
Beige: E50, 51, 53 (airbrushed with E51)


To be eligible for the giveaway, you are to create a card that utilizes Theresa's Sketch, and then come back to the TSG Blog to add your name and a link to your project in the InLinkz that is located at the bottom of this challenge post. This challenge is open until the winner has been announced on the following Monday. The winner will get a $5 gift certificate to use in the TSG Web store!



You do not need to have a blog to be able to participate in the TSG Challenges! You can simply add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery. If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword TSG111 so we can check out your beautiful work!


Thanks for stopping by!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Very cute lamp!! I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tobi, I love your card. The paper is just yummy! Great stitching. Your coloring and shading is just awesome. The whole card is absolutely fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!