Let it Snow… Really.. Let it Snow.

WOW it’s hot here. We are finally getting the summer we never got in July and August and it is SWELTERING out there! Thank goodness we have an air conditioner in our bedroom because I don’t know how I’d fall asleep otherwise. I am not a big fan of summer and I am SO ready for this heat to turn into fall weather, my favourite season. I have been getting some more Christmas products as they come into my LSS and I’m going to share two projects with the Christmas Basic Grey collection today.. First, a tag:

sept11verymerrytag

First I glimmer misted the tag and added some glimmer glaze (kind of like nail polish) with a template for the background, then I added some diecut stickers and a little lace. Done. Easy. Love it.

Next, a card:

sept11letitsnow

The chalkboard-looking paper is black cardstock “painted” with Tim Holtz’s new picket fence distress stain. It’s opaque-ish and it’s great on chipboard, but as I discovered here, it’s fun with cardstock too.. The rest of the elements are chipboard shapes and again. Quick. Easy. Done.

Thanks for stopping by, and please, send some Autumn weather my way!!!!!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Nice, Tobi! Nice! :)

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad word!!! :D I was just thinking, I don't want to make any snow cards because I do not want snow!!
    These are super cute tho... Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!