Sweet and Salty

I had the pleasure of teaching a great group of ladies some fun and versatile techniques the other night and I wanted to share some of what we did…

sept16sweet1

Playing with distress stain, glimmer mists, Tim Holtz crackle paint in clear rock candy.

sept16sweet2

This technique involves glitter and copics.. More on this later.

sept16sweet3

We altered the chipboard pieces with white acrylic paint, distress ink, inca gold paint, and rock candy stickles. Pretty, isn’t it?

sept16sweet4

The base of this tag is embossed chipboard. The embossed dots act as a resist so when you stain or mist the tag the dots keep their original colour.

These were my “sample” cards, but each person went away with a totally unique looking card because I encouraged the class to substitute any colour glimmer mist/copic/distress stain that their heart desired and we all had so much fun! If you’re in the Greater Vancouver area I am offering this class two more times at Clipper Street. I would love to see you there!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. These are cute! Distress stains and mist glitters are great in cards and scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are really beautiful but I must say I am in love the home tweet home card. GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these cards. The flower on the last one is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!