Mint Motif New Releases!!

If you saw my sneak peek last week then you know something new is available from Kimberly Crawford’s stamp line: Mint Motif from i {heart} papers! There are two new sets:
Beyond Borders Too
Simply Sentiments

Here are some projects featuring these new sets.. The ideas kept coming, so I kept creating!!




Pin It 

I made this card with two background stamps stamped with two different materials: the honeycomb was stamped with black ink and the white dots were stamped with distress stain in "Picket Fence." I love that you can get that artistic painted look without the fuss of a paint. I then finished the card off with a lovely Tim holtz rosette and dress form die (both by sizzix) and a lovely sentiment. I love the font that Kimberly chose for the set..




Sorry that this picture is so crappy.. I didn't realize it was bad until I was in Ireland! Lol.. But I love how this card turned out.. I coloured the dots with distress markers on the NEW stamping paper by Ranger. It's awesome for this kind of project. The ink showed up nice and crisp and highly pigmented.. So pretty.
I punched out the heart and at first I was just going to leave it ... But it looked a little plain.. Then I had a lightbulb moment and I wrapped some divine twine around the punched out heart. So... Cute new idea!












To make this background I didn't clean off the ink from the distress pens and covered the stamp with picket fence distress stain to re-energize it and give it that milky quality.. A lovely subtle rainbow effect was the final result and I am so happy with it.. Again! See why I shared 3 cards?
Take a look at my friend’s blogs to see what they’ve made for today’s reveal!
Kimberly Crawford
i {heart} papers
Julie Masse

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love the one with the distress markers and the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards and the twine on the heart is just great, thank you so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely LOVE these projects Tobi!! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!