Sheep = Easter?

Am I the only one who considers sheep to be an Easter animal? Is it something to do with the lamb of god? Anyway... Being a non-religious type means that Easter is about the chocolate bunnies and dinner at my Gramma's house, but I do know that I have to get my butt in gear and make a bunch of cards for the flower shop because they sell a tonne of Easter lilies and I want to get in on that!







I made this card for this week's TSG challenge: Easter and Animals! (hence me wondering if sheep is Easter enough??!!)

I used a BoBunny journaling tag for my background and enhanced it with liquid pearls and a sentiment! I coloured the stamps with Tim Holtz Distress Markers.. It's really easy to get the gradient effect with them.. Just do the blending right on the stamp and put it to the paper.

Stamps used: Polka Dot Pals, and Egg-stra Special. (The polka dot border was stamped with the new Beyond Borders Too stamp from Mint Motif)

To be eligible for the giveaway, create a card or project using Easter and Animals, and then come back to the TSG Blog to add your name and a link to your project in the InLinkz that is located at the bottom of this challenge post. This challenge is open until the winner has been announced on the following Monday (March 26th). The winner will get a $5 gift certificate to use in the TSG Web store!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!