April Greenhouse

April’s Greenhouse Society stamp set ships today and we are featuring another round of creations!

Today I decided to use the chalkboard technique to feature the pretty tulips. Here it is:

photo (46)

I had some beautiful My Mind’s Eye scraps in my bin and I thought they would look good with the black chalkboard… It’s an interesting look, that’s for sure!

( I do the chalkboard look by stamping in Versamark and embossing with white embossing powder… I then rub white ink on the paper with my fingers… pretty easy!)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Not a Greenhouse Society member yet? You are in luck! This set is on sale for a limited time to non-members for $12.99 (plus shipping and handling). Watch for it to go on sale later on the Technique Tuesday Web site.

If you like botanical-themed stamps, you may want to consider joining theGreenhouse Society. We release a new stamp set every month as part of this collection. Members get the Greenhouse sets for $9.99 each (plus shipping and handling) and enjoy other benefits. Check out the Membership Agreement and FAQ page on our Web site for more details on joining the Greenhouse Society.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!