FANtastic!

 At Technique Tuesday we're sharing our new stamp sets AND sneak-peeking some of 
our stamps for the CHA release... Fun times! 

Here's my card. Can you guess how I did the background?

If you guessed Gelatos then you're correct! My favourite thing to do with them is create a "sunset" with delicious colours and stamp on top. After I stamped I added some shading with a "magic pencil" (Stabilo Black All-Surface Water Soluble Pencil) and a water pen. It's also how I "grounded" the image. 


I used our new Fan-tastic stamp set to make my cards.
Technique-Tuesday-Fantastic-Clear-Stamps-Medium
You can find Fan-tastic (and all the other stamps, steel dies and digital cut files from Technique Tuesday's 2014 Love Collection) here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!