Technique Tuesday Winter Release

It's the most wonderful time of the year: TIME FOR CHA!! And that means lots and lots of 
beautiful new stamps from your fav' stamp companies!

Technique Tuesday has a lot of great new products for cardmakers, scrapbookers, and Project-Lifers alike. (I also love that they're coming out with some cool steel dies)

This is a project I created with a new set from Ali Edwards called, Treasure Labels


I put my mixed-media spin on it by using mists (Dylusions) and Faber-Castell Pitt Pens (you can see the shading underneath the embossing... That the Pitt Pens!) along with a couple of pretty sequins.

This card was made for my son on his birthday. It's everything I feel about him all on one card! So I decided to wrap a couple of his gifts in brown paper and do some coordinating stamping: 



Technique-Tuesday-CHA-Countdown-Day-7-Winter-2014-Reveal-Social-Media-Square

Technique Tuesday's 2014 Winter release is here! Go here to see all of our new stamps and steel dies.
And if you see a stamp set or steel die that you really want, you can pre-order it now. (We will start shipping pre-orders in about two weeks.)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!