Thanks Friend

The 25th is here, and that means that the Technique Tuesday Peony - Greenhouse Society stamp set is now shipping. I was getting a little messy playing with some paint and the Stampendous Creative Palette and ended up making a bunch of mono-prints that I was pretty happy with: 



When monoprinting was introduced to me I was intrigued, but I didn't know what you did with all of the prints once you were done?! I created some more muted ones intentionally so I could cut them up and make cards. The print in the top left is the one I used for today's card. 


I stamped the Peonys in grey pigment ink and embossed with clear EP. (It was taking forever to dry)
Then I stamped the sentiment in the same grey ink. 

I am excited to play around with my Creative Palette more and I'm pinning mono-prints like a mad-woman. I would love to see your creations with prints. I have a feeling I'm going to need the inspiration!!! 


Technique-Tuesday-Greenhouse-Peony-Clear-Stamps-Medium
Not a Greenhouse Society member yet, but want the Peony - Greenhouse Society stamp set? We still have a few sets available for purchase.
If you like botanical-themed stamps, you may want to consider joining theGreenhouse Society. We release a new stamp set every month as part of this collection. Members get the Greenhouse sets for $9.99 each (plus shipping and handling) and enjoy other benefits. Check out the Membership Agreement and FAQ page on our Web site for more details on joining the Greenhouse Society.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!