Using My Stash - a Moving Thank You

I have so many great stamps in my stash from companies still alive and well, as well as some who had to close their doors. As a crafter we always want to use the newest and shiniest things and tend to forget our old goodies. I just moved and it was a chance for me to re-evaluate my stash, especially considering I moved it all the way from Canada to China, haha... I made a conscious decision to push the old ones to the front and to use them right away. So.....

Here are my cards:


The image is from There She Goes - one of my first design teams and a company where I made a lot of great friends and was able to play with some amazing stamps! 

So now that we're all moved in I have just a few last-minute touches to do around the place, and then I'll share some photos of my new craft space! It's small, but I'm happy!

Thanks for stopping by! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!