Smash Book

IMGP0004-107
Have you jumped on the Smash Book bandwagon yet? It is absolutely NUTS at my LSS.. There are waiting lists 3 pages long for these things, and the other day when we got them in there were ladies standing outside the door waiting for them. It’s the craziest fad I’ve ever seen over a papercrafting item.
I am using this Smash Book to keep track of and log info about cardmaking. I am not a journaller, but I LOVED the look of the books and a colleague of mine used one of her Smash’s as a papercrafting resource and I thought it was a wonderful idea.
IMGP0006-102
I bought a pack of calendar folders and I’ve written in all of my design team requirements as well as the card classes I have coming up in it.
IMGP0007-93_edited-1
Here I have glued in left-over alterables and favourite pieces of paper (the patterned paper is from our wedding invites) to remind myself of good ideas I've had... (they're few and far between, so I must document them. lol)
IMGP0008-88_edited-1
I’ve been playing around with a new technique and I’ve glued in a few different samples to show my classes at the LSS when it comes time to teach the technique.
Do YOU Smash? Do you love it? I wonder and hope that all of the people who rushed to buy these suckers are putting them to good use. They sure are fun.
PS.. Tomorrow is reveal day at Whimsie Doodles and here are a couple of sneak peeks for you:

imageimage
Every release I am reminded of how lucky I am to be on the team. The images are so crisp and clean and are a cinch to colour.. I love them so much.. See you tomorrow for the reveal!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I've been wanting a smash book since I first saw them but I didn't know what I'd "smash". card ideas is a great idea! thanks for the enabling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!