Whimsie Doodles August Release

It's new release day and to celebrate our August release, we are having a little party with Lily Pad Cards!
Visit each of our Doodlelicious Diva blogs (click their links in the sidebar!!) today to see their card featuring our new August images and the Lily Pad color combo below...

 
Here’s what I did with the colour combo:
aug3sweetdreams2
It looked like a more traditional combo to me, so I went with a quasi-vintage feel. As I was looking for coordinating papers I searched high and low through my paper stash and I kid you not, this is my only piece of navy blue patterned paper. It seems I don’t like this colour very much.. lol

I made a second card with a trendier feel:
aug2salt1
I am in love with this colour combo (Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet and Black – all PTI colours) and I thought the image looked great uncoloured. I added a couple shadows with my Cool Grey markers and that was it!
aug2salt2
A few black pearls were added to the banner for some va-va-voom and that’s it!
Check out the challenge post at Lily Pad Cards to see what their Design Team has done with the August images and find out how you can win a $15 Gift Certificate to the Whimsie Doodles Online Store, $15 will go a long way!! And while you’re at it, check out the Whimsie Doodles blog to see all of the August images.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.

pssst... use this code if you're going to shop! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for commenting!