Birds and Bees

No, we’re not talking about the Birds and the Bees, we’re talking about the Technique Tuesday set: Birds and Bees:

It’s a cute set that offers a bunch of different image combinations and darling sentiments to match..

 

IMG_1075

I love the look of stamped images on kraft – especially with brown ink – so that’s what I went with! I stamped first, cut second (I always wait to see what die cut looks best after I’ve stamped everything) then while the die was still on the paper I sponged a little brown distress ink around the perimeter of the image. A couple of my fellow Tech. Tuesday DT members worked with this set too.. If you want more inspiration, head over to the TT blog! See you soon!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love the brown stamping on kraft! Wonderful card! Love the sentiment-just be-bopping around in this set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is a cool set! I love your charming card Tobi!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!