TSG New Release Blog Hop–Day 3


Here we are at day three of this month's new release blog hop challenges, and we are LOVING your reaction to this month's sets! Today's set is just AMAZING, and we are SUPER excited to release another set of Dies!!

enjoylife


I was so excited to use the dies with this set I forgot to use the ice cream stamps!! DUH!!! But don’t the dies make the cutest ice cream cone?? I am so impressed with this set, I can’t wait to use it more..
(All papers are My Mind’s Eye and the oval die cut is from My Favorite Things)


Enjoy Life is a 4x4 set that includes a total of 11 stamps and will sell for $10.00.
The matching Enjoy Life Dies will sell separately for $8.25.

Would you like to win the new Enjoy Life stamp set and matching Dies? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.
You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, July 28th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.

You Might Also Like

27 comments

  1. So cute, I love the great card design

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is elegant and yummy!!!!! Gorgeous card! Love all the fun embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and pretty and sweet. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ice cream card! Love the softness, the sponged edges and the pops of black.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card with the different scoops and soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So soft and beautiful! Love the distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS!!!LOve the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card. I really like how you used the distress in around it, it really makes it pop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is beautiful. It makes ice creams look so elegant. I adore it .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooo this is just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the old fashioned feel of this card. Your shading looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. super cute ice cream cone. Love the colors you choose.
    since I can't choose my blogger account, I put my email.
    CDoty1@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous colours and love the embellishing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your style - soft and blended with lovely lace

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the soft colors of your adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card! I love the vintage feel!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card! I love the muted colors

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!