Another Serving of DTGD Challenges


I’ve been having a blast playing along with some Dare to Get Dirty challenges… If you don’t know what they are, they are challenges issued by Dirty Girls from SCS (past and present) for fan club members, and they are AWESOME! So varied, and so much fun. Without further adieu:

1: I played along with my friend, Angela’s sketch challenge (DTGD12jellybean74):
thinkingofhoo
I used a stamp by My Favorite Things called, Thinking of Hoo. Isn’t it sweet? I paired it with some MME papers and some random embellishments (Cosmo Cricket stickers and Pebbles paperclips).

2. Can you guess this challenge? (DTGD12va.sunshine):
keepcool
I used a new stamp set designed by Teri Anderson for Technique Tuesday called Think Vacation. I paired this sentiment with some summery colours. No patterned papers… it feels weird… lol

3. I played along with lovely Lisa’s challenge..  (DTGD12lisalara)
you'resosweet

I was hard-pressed to find berries! I guess it’s not something I buy that often, who knew?? The stamp is by Stamping Bella, papers by MME, SU!, and Melissa Francis and those luscious strawberries are a chipboard element by Crate Paper. It took me a while to colour this girl up, but it was so worth it.. I love how she turned out!



Thanks for stopping by!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. LOOOOOVE your first card--fun papers and that little owl is just the CUTEST:)

    LOVE your CAS second card--LOVE the colors!

    And your third card is FUN too!! LOVE those banners!

    I don't know anything about these challenges--I might have to stop b SCS and play along:) TFS:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always die when you I see what you make. ALWAYS!!!!!
    So inspiring you are, Tobi!
    (Boy, did that sound all Yoda-ish or what?)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!