July Greenhouse Society Round-up

*****Head one post down to see today’s TSG post*****
 
Let the shipping begin.
July's Greenhouse Society stamp set starts leaving the Technique Tuesday warehouse today.
Technique-Tuesday-Greenhouse-07-12-Clear-Stamps-Large
Not a Greenhouse Society member? You can still get the stamp set. It's available for purchase for a limited-time on our Web site and through some retailers. Check with your favorite store to see if they carry our Greenhouse Society stamp sets or ask them to do so.

IMG_1098.JPG (2)

I decided to have a little fun with UTEE on this one and make an old-fashioned looking plaque of sorts.. I coloured the image and added stickles here and there and let it dry.. THEN I started the cracked glass technique (Versamark then Utee then heat – repeat 3 or 4 times).
I made a banner from last year’s My Mind’s Eye “Lost and Found Christmas” (I can’t wait to see this years!!!) and mounted all layers on the card with foam dots.
Check out today’s post at Technique Tuesday blog to see the other creations.. They’re gorgeous!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!