Technique Tuesday: Stamp Tech Challenge

This month, the talented Stamping Techs were challenged to make a birthday card, scrapbook page or some other birthday themed project.
We picked birthday as our challenge theme this month because July marks the one year anniversary of Technique Tuesday being a member company on SCS. Yay!  Go to this thread to see what my fellow Stamping Techs made.
july26wishingyou
This stamp set: Talking in Circles, has to be one of my favourite TT sets.. The circle is absolutely gorgeous when stamped and I love the fonts of the seniments.. I like to use Brilliance ink when stamping images like this to get that JET BLACK impression. Amazing, eh? The patterned papers are Echo Park Victoria Gardens (my new fav’ collection) and I paired them with some totally random cardstock choices, but it worked!!
I am a day late for this challenge because I had a busy weekend with Ian’s birthday on Saturday, then I participate in a Craft Garage Sale on Sunday!
july26iangaragesale
These are my tables o’ stuff, and that’s my wonderful husband holding down the fort.. I told you he was awesome! It was extremely hot, we both definitely got sun-burned that day, but I reached my goal: I wanted to sell enough stuff to buy a Big Shot (notice my Cuttlebug on the table for sale??) and I totally did! We sold $300 which allowed me to not only buy the BS, but I bought a “bundle” that included the extended plates, and a bunch of dies and folders. I also bought 3 more Nestabilities, some new Authentique papers and a couple other things. I still have a lot of stuff left and I need to think about what to do with it! Any ideas?

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I love the leaves on the card. It would be cool if some local coffee places would sell your stuff for you. Are there any of those around?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think I bought a stamp off your table...a girl with a frog on her head and a seperate frog on the side...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^^ Yep, that was me! Or my husband...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card, and I agree, I have had a TON of luck selling through my blog. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!