Way To Go!

 july21shell1

I played along with the new Free For All challenge at SCS, and the challenge was to use two of something. I only decided at the very end to use two different colours of twine. I chose red twine because I coloured the boy’s flip-flops red but there were not other red elements on the card (but the red was in the colour scheme of the paper collection, it just didn’t appear on the papers I chose). Ribbon/twine has a tendency to tie colours together on a card or layout, that’s one thing I love about using it. The waves were cut out with my Silhouette – it’s a cut that comes with 4-5 different wave shapes that are meant to be layered as I did, neat eh? The sun is an Echo Park sticker with an SRM sticker sentiment in the centre.

july21shell2

Koale was coloured with Copics and cut out with the long classic rectangle nestabilites die and the mat with the long scalloped rectangle die. That’s all for now.. See you soon!

Copics: Hair: E33, 35, 37, 39; Skin: E31, 50, 51; Shell: Y13, 15, 17; Shorts: BG32, 34, 18, YR02, 04, 07, B16; Flip-flops: R12, 14, 17; Background: Home-made marker BG100 (50/50 BG10 and blender solution), BG10

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for commenting!