Are you ready??

poinsettiavintage

Got everything done?

I don’t! pfffff…

I have most of my shopping done, which feels good, but nothing’s wrapped.

At least I have a good supply of tags and wrapping paper!

 

The area of Christmas prep I am falling behind is – ironically – CARDS! I have dropped off all of my Christmas/holiday cards at the flower shop and I have none of my own.. Every few days I remember more people that need cards and I then have to set aside a good chunk of time to either mass-produce or try and be really creative and make one-offs.

Today I did a little mass-producing of a design I love.

poinsettiacard

I did a tag with this clean and simple design a couple of weeks ago and just loved it. The poinsettia is so techniquey and the Technique Tuesday sentiment stamp (Celebrate the Seasons by Ali Edwards) is just perfect that it doesn’t need anything else.

Thanks for stoppin’ by!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thank you for commenting!