Noel, Noel…


noel
I’ve had a lot of fun this past week playing and singing at concerts, teaching some classes at my LSS, Clipper Street, and completing some big projects for customers. This card design is for a company who’s colours are yellow and black and they like their Christmas cards to reflect that combo!! Normally each year I happen to luck out and find some yellow holiday paper, but not this year.. I went with some basic Echo Park paper for the yellow and decided to bling up the card with a glittery sentiment (Tim Holtz die cut and gold glitter paper).
me
I’ve also hit a milestone: I can pull my hair back into a tiny ponytail!!! I always get to this stage with my hair and cut it off, but I LOVE Adele’s hair and I want to be a beautiful, plus-sized, LONG-HAIRED knock-out like her!! (Do I sound like a teenager?? whatever….)
Take care, and I’ll be back soon!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!