TSG135–Last Minute Tags

This week our challenge is brought to us by our glorious leader- Jessica! She has challenged us to make last minute gift tags. Who doesn’t need those?

I got to work using some of my favourite products (TSG stamps, distress inks, glimmer mists, copic markers) and came up with this really quick tag:

dec19tag1

The stamp set I used for most of the tag is called Holly Jolly, and it’s everything you need in a set: image, background stamps, and a die cut! The set comes with lots of great sentiments, but I chose a sentiment from Wishing You because I wanted the sentiment to be “outside the box” and a little bit longer..

dec19tag2

On top of the image and the tag I misted “Gold” Tattered Angels mist and it has the most beautiful sparkle ever! It’s certainly “festive” but I can see using it on many different applications too..

 

To be eligible for the giveaway, create last minute gift tags, and then come back to the TSG Blog to add your name and a link to your project in the InLinkz that is located at the bottom of this challenge post. This challenge is open until the winner has been announced on the following Monday (December 26th). The winner will get a $5 gift certificate to use in the TSG Web store!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!