Busy as a bee…

It’s been go-go-go here at the Crawford house as I’m sure it’s been at everyone’s house across the globe. Unfortunately for me/my blog I’ve been busy teaching all day and every night I’ve had either Christmas concerts I’m directing, singing in, or listening to, and when I get home I’m POOPED!! I had a lovely concert this morning with some of my choir kids and then I went to work at the scrapbook store where we helped many a man buy gift cards for their wonderful wives… Lucky ladies!

I had a chance to sit down and create for a while tonight and here are some tags.

I took the photos with my new iPhone 4s and this is an experiment. Excuse me if the photos are a little “rough.” I’m having fun playing around with all of the photo apps I’ve downloaded!

 

photo

You’ve seen a similar tag from me before, but I just bought the tattered banner die (tim holtz of course) and I wanted to put it to use tonight. I cut out some glassine paper and stamped a sentiment from the TSG set: Wishing You.

 

photo (1)

 

I played along with Tim Holtz’s Day 5 Tag and this is a technique I wouldn’t normally do, but that’s what I love about Tim’s tutorials: he shows you new and unique ways to use products that you already have in new and wonderful ways. I am not normally an alcohol ink kind of person, but I do have a small collection of Copic re-inkers, so I use those instead of the inks.. Did you know you could do that? Just another amazing use for copic markers. The sentiment stamp is a Technique Tuesday beauty from the set called Good Cheer by Ali Edwards.

 

photo (2)

This is a fairly heavy tag with a large chipboard snowflake (embossed and sprayed with Perfect Pearls mist in Patina), a pretty rosette and a sentiment featuring a stamp from a Mint Motif called: Very Merry Sentiments on glassine paper.

 

Thanks for stopping by!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You totally amaze me. Love each and every one of these.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!