MORE Christmas cards continued.....

If you're here, that means you read blogs. MAN am I ever addicted to reading blogs! I have about 50 subscriptions in my Google reader and I read all of my blogs down to 0 every day. I love the inspiration! These are some mini-cards inspired by Jenyfur. Check hers out HERE.

The partridge image is an Amuse stamp from last year coloured with Copics. Yes, I'm still
on a yellow kick, but only because I have so many yellow supplies this year! The ribbon
is PTI, and the patterned paper (scalloped circle) is Basic Grey, as are the buttons. The curly
tree is a stamp from Hero Arts?? Some old red buttons are the decoration..



This is my Elzybells stamp that has been cold and lonely for a year. Man, is she cute!
I coloured her with Copics, adorned her with Liquid Applique, and cut it out with
long rectangle nestabilities. I am going to package these with two in a pack
to sell at the flower shop.
The snowflake stamps are random Amuse stamps stamped in white! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Just 50?! I daren't count how many I have in my feedreader!!!! ;-) I ought to pare them down actually as I have a bunch that I never read. (because I have toooo many!!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!