Simply Silver Mini-cards!
















I played along with the Limited Supplies Challenge at SCS last night and I actually made 14 of these mini-cards. I have just given them out to all of the secretaries, vice-principals and the principal of my school with a couple left over for other gifts and what-not over the coming week.
























These cards are going back to my roots: versamark, embossing powder, and stamps! Simple! On some of the cards I used a silver foil pen to add a fancy silver outline! I think they turned out pretty nice!




Merry Christmas!!

Supplies: Cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Stampin' Up; Ink: Versamark; Stamps: Denami Designs and Papertrey Ink, Stampin' Up; Other: Amuse ribbon, Silver Embossing Powder, twine.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Tobi, these are a great ides. I have few thank you cards to make for dinners and coaches and stuff. When people know you make cards they expect a handmade one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!