MORE Christmas cards?? Are you freaking kidding me??

This has, by FAR, been the busiest year for Christmas card making in the 4 years I've been doing it. I have had my big company order come and go, I've had a 12 days of Christmas event and blog hop with Jacksonbelle, I've made and sold 30+ cards to my community choir, AND have had to keep the stock plentiful and fresh at the flower shop I consign at. It's been difficult keeping up and luckily I have had the chance to sit down and make some cards this past week. Here are some designs I've been playing around with:



"Christmas" and the Damask design were cut out with the Silhouette. I doused the damask in glitter and it really sparkles in real life:





I made a bunch of these cards with various papers on the bottom. LOVE this image!! (Hero Arts)

I'll share a few more tomorrow. I still have a LOT of work to do before Christmas, that's for sure!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!