On the 11th day of Christmas Tobi made for thee....

11 crystals sparkling...


I counted and there are actually 11 crystals! haha....I used
some Zva crystals from this set, and just cut
up the line to use the individual crystals to accent the tree.

I made this box for the 12 days of Christmas celebration at the Jacksonbelle Embellishments blog. 12 days of wonderful projects, cards, ornaments etc...I used my favourite paper of the season (Making Memories) as the base, and some White Papertrey Ink cardstock for the coordinating tag.

I made a 2-5-7-10 box... Kinda.. I changed the dimensions a little to make
a wider front and skinnier sides. My scores are at 2.5, 4, 6.5, 8, 9 (the last score gives you a lip to glue)..




And the final product: Isn't the lighting SO cool??? It was a fluke, but I love it!




Additional info:
I used the Scor-pal for all of my scoring, and Zip-Dry adhesive for all of the gluing! I sponged
around the tag with the Nestabilities die on the tag to create the white ring.

Take care! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for commenting!