Colour Challenge

I logged on to SCS tonight to check out the colour challenge, and found a post from Emily, the hostess looking for someone to host the challenge tomorrow, and I said YES! (Really unlike me, BTW). So I had to throw together a couple of quick cards using the colour combo of my choice (Basic Black, Purely Pomegranate, and Soft Sky), and this is what I came up with:











Supplies: Basic Black, Purely Pomegranate, Soft Sky (SU!), Basic Grey; Ink: Noir, Burnt Umber (Palette); Stamps: Hero Arts, SU!; Rik-rak, copic markers, ticket corner punch, corner punch.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Both cards are adorable, but I LOVE that pig one the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these colors together!! Your cards are amazing! I might not comment a whole lot, but I do come here. **waving hello**

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're both very nice--I LOVE that color combo :D Thanks for hosting and giving us an easy one to work with this week. I especially love your first card here. I'm at work right now, so hopefully I'll get time to do one later.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!