Tim’s 12 Tags of Christmas is here!!

Have you been eagerly awaiting Tim Holtz’s 12 tags of Christmas?? I was so excited to see it that I sat down and made my own version of his tag.. The weird thing about today’s tag is I JUST bought the “Noel” die tonight.. Like, a few hours ago.. weird……………. Anyway.. Here’s Tim’s tag:

6a00e39827d9ad8833015437a7b14b970c-800wi

 

Fun, eh? I loved his pinecone demo.. I did something similar but with a flower die cut.. Here’s my tag:

dec1tag1

I obviously had to improvise some of the elements, but I really love how it turned out… I’ll upload a close-up of the pinecone in the morning when the rock candy has dried.. I can’t wait.

Thanks, Tim for the inspiration!!

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Hello from Johannesburg, South Africa-- great tag, great improvisation, and so quickly uploaded-- well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag ...love it!
    Hugs from Anne Kristine, Norway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing - very well done -- From a fellow music teacher (I teach band in the US)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grand job, the pinecone came out FAB
    Happy Holidays
    Minxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tag, great colour combo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wauuuw beautiful tag
    hugs from Pia, Danmark

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I love your take on Tim's first tag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is gorgeous!! I love the depth of the colors! great take on the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. a beautiful combination of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow, you are rocking these, Tobi!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!