A Year In Review - 2011

Hi there! It's become a little bit of a tradition for many bloggers to do a "year in review" on or around New Years, and it's become one of my favourite posts to put together. I have had a wonderful year of cardmaking, designing for: SRM Stickers, Whimsie Doodles, and currently: There She Goes, Technique Tuesday and Mint Motif. I have also gained quite a few new readers (YOU!) and I am so happy that so many wonderful, supportive people have joined me on my crafting journey.
But without further ado, here are my favourite cards from 2011: one from each month.


IMG_0043


IMG_0045

IMG_0044

IMG_0047

IMG_0046

IMG_0042

IMG_0041

IMG_0040

IMG_0039

IMG_0038

IMG_0037

IMG_0036

And yes, the last three fav’s were TAGS and not cards, and that’s something that I will remember this year for: my new love of tags, Tim Holtz stuff, and distressed/altered items. LOVE it.

So thank you, readers, for all of the love and support, and I hope 2012 is a happy and prosperous year for you all!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. i've been a huge fan of your work for awhile now Tobi and this year you became one of my top 10 designers...i love that you branched out into new turf with your gorgeous tags! your eclectic style keeps it all so interesting. thanks for sharing...and teaching along the way! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creations! Great job and Happy 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful selection. I appreciate the inspiration...need to make thank you cards today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are absolutely amazing. Each one of these is gorgeous!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!