A Year In Review - 2011

Hi there! It's become a little bit of a tradition for many bloggers to do a "year in review" on or around New Years, and it's become one of my favourite posts to put together. I have had a wonderful year of cardmaking, designing for: SRM Stickers, Whimsie Doodles, and currently: There She Goes, Technique Tuesday and Mint Motif. I have also gained quite a few new readers (YOU!) and I am so happy that so many wonderful, supportive people have joined me on my crafting journey.
But without further ado, here are my favourite cards from 2011: one from each month.


IMG_0043


IMG_0045

IMG_0044

IMG_0047

IMG_0046

IMG_0042

IMG_0041

IMG_0040

IMG_0039

IMG_0038

IMG_0037

IMG_0036

And yes, the last three fav’s were TAGS and not cards, and that’s something that I will remember this year for: my new love of tags, Tim Holtz stuff, and distressed/altered items. LOVE it.

So thank you, readers, for all of the love and support, and I hope 2012 is a happy and prosperous year for you all!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Thank you for commenting!