Rudy

Hey readers! Sorry for not being around this past week. I’ve been busy with CHA assignments, a big corporate order for Christmas cards, and a whole lotta Christmas concerts with my high school choirs. It’s been nuts! I am so excited to share this card I just made for There She Goes – excited because I love it! My holiday cards this year have been a little bit vintage – I especially love newsprint or faux book pages.

 

dec.13rudolph

Today at the TSG Blog we’re featuring some classic Christmas sets, and the focal image (scalloped circle and Rudy) is from the set: No Peeking. The final card measures 4.5 squared. A weird size for me, but the image is small so I didn’t want it dwarfed by a huge card.

 

Take care and have a great weekend! Got all your shopping done?? (not me, lol!!!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!