September Studio AE Blog Hop from Technique Tuesday

Today I get to showcase a project using the September Studio AE (Ali Edwards) stamp set! I thought I would try a layout since it's been a while... 

I used some of my favourite products (Dylusions Ink Sprays, Crafter's Workshop stencil) and of course Ali's wonderful new stamps. 

The "Love It" stamps were stamped in blue, then I doodled around them with a Pitt Pen and went over the letters with a white Pitt Pen to bring them out. They got a little lost with the blue sprays in the background...


"{heart} this photo" was stamped directly onto the photo with versamark and covered in white embossing powder. When I heated the powder the photo started to crack a little, but it was cool.. I just distressed all of the edges! 




Here is the list of all the people sharing their projects today:

We’ll give away some prizes:
We are celebrating the third anniversary of Studio AE this month this month at Technique Tuesday! So guess what? We are going to give away three $25 gift certificates. To be eligible to win, all you need to do is comment during the hop!  The three lucky winners will be announced on the 15th on the Technique Tuesday blog.  http://techniquetuesday.typepad.com/

You Might Also Like

73 comments

Thank you for commenting!