Get Well Very Soon

One of my all-time favourite card "idols" (Debby Hughes) is this month's muse at the Case Study blog and I just had to play along with at least one challenge... This week's card is beautiful in it's simplicity (like all of Debby's cards...) and the colour palette is soft and lovely.. 

Here's her card: 



And here's my take on it: 



I went with kind of a wood theme and used a number of different stamps to make this little beauty... Here goes: 
1. Sentiment - Technique Tuesday So Grateful
2. Woodgrain backgroound - Heidi Swapp 
3. Circle Script - Dina Wakley 
4. Feathers - Hero Arts

Some wood dots from My Mind's Eye and a little twine added some subtle accents to finish it off... 
I love how it turned out. Thanks for the inspiration, Debby!  

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Love the white on the wood theme! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!