Happy Birthday

It's Friday night here in China and for me that means a short school day (we're a boarding school so the kids get to go home by bus around noon) and I get to enjoy a nice afternoon nap followed by crafting at night! 

Today I decided to ink up some new MFT goodies and tackle a couple of challenges. 

I've been feeling like I've neglected my Copics lately, so my only "rules" for this card was to use them... But I had help, first, The Color Throwdown Challenge #334


Interesting colours, right? 

Second, I used the current sketch from MFT Challenges




There was nowhere on the front of the card that I wanted to put the sentiment, so I stamped the girl on the inside with Memento Toffee Crunch ink. 

I was also able to find someone who sold Wink Of Stellas here in China (I left ALL OF MINE AT HOME!!!) so I've been adding a touch of glitter to my projects lately: 


Thanks for stopping by! 

Supplies: 
Stamp Set: BB Sweet Birthday Wishes
Cardstock: Bazzill Cardshoppe
Patterned Papers: Basic Grey "Highline" and Dear Lizzy "Lucky Charms"
Die Cut: Die-namics Pierced Oval Stax

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Thank you for commenting!