How The DUCK Are You


Today is the day of a brand new challenge at the Naughty or Nice blog and this month's challenge is: Friends! I was going through my stamps looking for how I could make a card about friendship Naughty and I came across an old TSG set with some hilarious sentiments and I thought Yep... That's it! 



I wanted to create a quasi picture-frame for my image so what I did was cut out the image (MFT Stitched Square Frame) with the intention of using all parts of the die cut. 


Then I cut a few more squares to layer underneath to raise up the square: 

Then I glued the frames together and when I put the card together it looked like a mat in a picture frame: 


It's funny.. When I showed Ian the outside of the card he said "Oh.. What a cute baby card." and I was like, Ummm.... That's no baby card. Here's the inside: 



Check out the 
as well as

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Thank you for commenting!