Friday, September 18, 2015

MFT Card Design Superstar Contest



I have a growing stash of MFT stamps and dies and thought I would play along with this week's sketch challenge - and while I was at it, enter into the Card Design Superstar contest!
If anything, I've ended up with a couple of cute cards, right?? 



I made this card for this week's sketch challenge (Sketch #246) and since I didn't have the die cut that was hinted at in the sketch, I went with a circular diecut and made the background fancy... 


I used various inks (Distress Ink, Memento Luxe) as well as sprays (Dylusions, Distress...) and a little bit of water. I love how it turned out!!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful take on the sketch! Love your celestial background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, Tobi! The sky is simply stunning. Thank you for playing along with us at MFT Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been spotted!

    http://bit.ly/MFTspottedOct6

    Susan R. Opel
    Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!