Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Have An UpBEET Day

One of the things that was hard to get used to when we first moved to China was the fact that most things we used/wanted/needed to live like we did in Canada was just not available here. 
Toothpaste? Nope... 
Deodorant? Not unless you like liquid roll-on
Skin care? Sure! Full of chemicals that whiten the skin... 
Crafts? Yes. But you order online and pay over 2x the US price. 

I have become very picky about what I buy and then sometimes have to wait 2 months! (Currently I am waiting for the Tim Holtz Distress Crayons that will arrive at the end of April!!) I have become very good at using what I have and making informed, well-thought-out purchases. I was spoiled in Canada by having MANY good scrapbook stores a short drive away. 

So... Now when I buy and the get my new stamps in the mail I am SO EXCITED for new things... This Lawn Fawn set (stamped with the new Mini Misti) is my newest thing and it's so cute. So glad I made this purchase. 



Tags are such a quick and easy craft. I've never met a tag I didn't like!
This project was for The Twinery and the soft and delicate colours complemented the stamps and papers perfectly. 

I used: Blossom, Honeydew, and Buttercream twines and hey!! Did you hear the news?? 
 SPRING CLEANING SPECIAL THIS ENTIRE WEEK! 
Spring Cleaning Sale
We have an entire section of twine – all yummy spring colors – already on sale:
Spring Clean Colors - Sale

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting!