cas

Have An UpBEET Day

One of the things that was hard to get used to when we first moved to China was the fact that most things we used/wanted/needed to live like we did in Canada was just not available here. 
Toothpaste? Nope... 
Deodorant? Not unless you like liquid roll-on
Skin care? Sure! Full of chemicals that whiten the skin... 
Crafts? Yes. But you order online and pay over 2x the US price. 

I have become very picky about what I buy and then sometimes have to wait 2 months! (Currently I am waiting for the Tim Holtz Distress Crayons that will arrive at the end of April!!) I have become very good at using what I have and making informed, well-thought-out purchases. I was spoiled in Canada by having MANY good scrapbook stores a short drive away. 

So... Now when I buy and the get my new stamps in the mail I am SO EXCITED for new things... This Lawn Fawn set (stamped with the new Mini Misti) is my newest thing and it's so cute. So glad I made this purchase. 



Tags are such a quick and easy craft. I've never met a tag I didn't like!
This project was for The Twinery and the soft and delicate colours complemented the stamps and papers perfectly. 

I used: Blossom, Honeydew, and Buttercream twines and hey!! Did you hear the news?? 
 SPRING CLEANING SPECIAL THIS ENTIRE WEEK! 
Spring Cleaning Sale
We have an entire section of twine – all yummy spring colors – already on sale:
Spring Clean Colors - Sale

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for commenting!