Happy Father's Day

A day to celebrate the special men in our lives - I just wish sometimes I lived on the same continent as my father. I get to see him in a few weeks and THEN I will wish him a Happy Father's Day!! 


I think this combo of stamps and patterns is so hipster and I love it! It's not really my dad's style, so I gave these cards to a friend. 

By the way.... Have I told you how much I love the Mini-Misti

I really resisted buying it because it's so expensive here in China, but I literally use it for all stamping now... The placement of the stamps on today's card was so easy because of this tool... Check it out. 

Stamps are from these two sets by Technique Tuesday: 

   

Awesome, right??? 

Supplies: 
Technique Tuesday: First Class Male, and Man Day
Inks: Memento
Papers: Bazzill Cardshoppe, Echo Park "This & That"





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!