MFT - Thanks Challenge Card

Hi there! I'm back in Canada and have been hanging out with family and friends, shopping, eating GOOD FOOD, and mostly just relaxing! I did get together with my old crafting buddies and got some good cardmaking done! 


I played along with the current MFT sketch challenge


It ended up looking kind of quilt-like, right? It was easy mixing all of the patterns because they're all from the same collection of Fancy Pants paper. Beautiful colours!

Here are some shots of what I've been doing the past couple of weeks: 
I've been staying in downtown Vancouver and we've had pretty cold weather,
but there have been a few nice days. 

Got some more added to my tattoo! Almost a complete sleeve!
Went to a local farm for a fundraiser - buy a butterfly and release it into the wild.
So beautiful...
I got together with my old cropping friends for an all-day crop! Got a lot done! 

So now I'm in Saskatchewan now visiting my parents and I'll have a few more projects to share! 
Thanks for stopping by! 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!