Coffee Makes Us Awesome - Fall Coffee Lovers Bloghop


Who can resist celebrating Coffee AND Autumn??!! 

Not me!! That's why I'm joining the fun with the Coffee Lovers Bloghop

I pulled out the ol' Silhouette (and in the process bought a new Cameo, hahaha) and cut myself the coffee cup and sentiment! 


This card was heavily inspired by MFT's dies (that I don't have...) and I wanted to make that whipped cream topping extra special. Sooooooo.....


I cut out the shape, slathered it with molding paste, and sprinkled Distress Stickles Rock Candy all over it. Looks good enough to eat, doesn't it? 


The sentiment was cut out three times, glued together, then embossed with black EP 3-4 times. 
The rest of the sentiment is from Taylored Expressions. 

Thanks for stopping by!!! 

You Might Also Like

25 comments

Thank you for commenting!